Episode 1 is live!

I sent out the first episode to all subscribers, it's live on Amazon, and...stuck in some sort of limbo on the B&N website... (No, wait, now it's there.) Many thanks to all who have helped with critiques and everything else. As I just mentioned elsewhere, after getting used to how Chels & co. are midway through season two when it was with Musa, going back to the beginning now drives home how much younger they all are (especially Chels), how much more naive. And for some of them, how much more alive.

My friend Andrew Leon Hudson (whose stories you should also be reading) read the series in its Musa incarnation and described it as "a weird sci/fantasy world with insidious biological threats used to clear the streets of the unwanted poor and hints of conspiracy amongst the privileged classes." Which I think is a new sub-genre only lacking a manifesto. So get on that, someone, will ya?

If you didn't get a chance to subscribe yet, don't worry, it isn't too late. Just sign up and let me know your file format preference, and I'll get you episode one right away.

Comments