Rapid-fire acceptances

Any short story sale is exciting, but this week has including a rapid-fire series of three sales, each of which I'm very excited for.

First, "A Dream of the City's Future" has sold to Penumbra for its dream issue (and for my second appearance in that zine). I'll say more about that one when it comes out in August.

Second, "Rustic Ladder" will be appearing in Bourbon Penn, an online and print-on-demand magazine. I discovered that magazine when a writer I admire linked to one of the stories in their latest issue. It speaks highly for the readers it's attracting.

And third, "Chief Censor" sold today to Every Day Fiction, which I believe will be my fourth story in EDF.

Very pleased, of course, with this string of acceptances...and let's see how long it can continue.

Comments