Shirt Fiction Tuesday

I know, I just typed "shirt" fiction...but it's been one of those kind of evenings, so I'm just going to leave it... And it's technically ten minutes into Wednesday morning local time as I type this, but so it goes. Let's try this again:

Short Fiction, wee hours of Wednesday morning

Wee hours, I like that. Not a phrase I use often enough. Sounds awkward as a post title, but it still makes me smile.

I'm not sure I have my head together enough to think about what stories I read this past week (which weren't many), and I certainly am not prepared to read any of the stories I have open and waiting (which are many), but fortunately my friend Lindsey Duncan just had a story published a few days ago: "Balance of Power" in MindFlights. It falls into that second category of stories I haven't had a chance to read yet, but I still feel confident recommending it--the first time I read one of Lindsey's stories, I remember telling her that there was a Patricia McKillip feel to it, which is a strong compliment from me. So check it out and let me know if it is McKillip-esque. And now it's time for bed.

Comments