Heading out

Well, once again the frantic preparations for going up into the mountains have kept me from blogging as much as I'd like. We're heading out shortly to spend a month in a ski-resort town...but I'm not sure how much skiing I'll actually be doing. I grew up doing lots of cross country skiing, but have never downhilled, plus I'll be taking care of my son while my wife works at the ski-injuries and high-altitude clinic.

I should have normal internet access up there, since the place supposedly has free wireless. So I hope to keep everything up to date here (with my new laptop!). I do have a handful of stories and a poem that should be coming out within the next few days, so I'll mention those as they become available.

So stay tuned (and wish us luck driving, as there was just a significant snowstorm yesterday in the area where we'll be going).

Comments