Go Tigers!

Who'd have thought last spring that I'd be saying that this time of year? We've taught our (not quite 2-year-old) son to sing "Take me out to the ballgame." Here's how it goes, with what I sing in black and what he sings in red:

Take me out to the ballgame,
Take me out to the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and [some] cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back.
For it's root, root, root for the Tiiii-gerrrrs,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, free strikes you're out,
At the old bald-game!

Comments

Me said…
So when do we get to see a pitcure of your gorgeous son? :D
Daniel Ausema said…
Well, Sam...I'm a little leery of posting pictures of my son. If you remember back to FW, when I briefly posted a picture of myself there, I was holding him. He was, of course, about a year younger then.